Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 26, 2010

This is LoReNzO!


I will let you know how I got here and something about me! So ... you must know that I am an Italian a bit out of line: I always thought that the only things that connect me to my country are the pasta and my strange accent! Every self-respecting Italian loves soccer and is attached to his nationality so unheard of .. well for me is not so! It may seem strange, but I hate soccer and I have completely different passions and hobbies compared to a normal Italian! I've always had  the passion for United States, I play baseball and adore many aspects of American mentality. Let's say the main reason that brought me here is precisely the baseball, a passion cultivated since I was 5 years old. I just feel good here, really. I live in a place called Belmar with 4 other team mates who have now become like a second family to me. People.. do not know what else to say! This is my e-mail lorpieri@hotmail.it if you want to ask something or you have any curiosity, do not hesitate!
Hello everyone my name is Lorenzo I come from Rome, the capital of Italy and this is my third week in the U.S.This is only an introduction to my life and what brought me here, so if you want to ask me some questions or you have any curiosity, do not hesitate to ask! This is my e mail lorpieri@hotmail.it. There are so many things to write that to say the truth I do not know where to start! Well what to say .. I think that the only few thing that relates me to my country are the Italian accent and a passion for pizza and pasta ..I do not feel so attached to my nationality so you can't call me an Italian "Doc''.. I hate soccer and I do not a have huge passion for my favorite team as every Italian does. Having a chance to live in the United States has always  been my dream since I was a kid and to have made it makes me feel strange emotions and to be honest I did not really understand what is going on yet. Baseball is the main reason that brought me here, I'm a pitcher and passion for this sport lasts since I was 5 years old.If you want to know more about me just ask!!! Un saluto a tutti!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment